Chapters assume good standing with Rutgers University-Camden when meeting the following viability standards:
- Have at least (3) active, initiated members, in good standing with OFSA and the national office of the organization.
- Have and maintain a cumulative chapter GPA of 2.5 or greater each semester.
- Compliance with all University and OFSA rules, regulations, and policies as they apply to registered fraternities and sororities.
The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs will assess membership and academic chapter statistics at the beginning and end of each semester following grade and roster submissions.
- Rosters will be submitted to the Office twice each semester.
- August & December
- January & April
- All new members must be registered with OFSA by the designated date each semester.
- Grade reports will be pulled at the start and end of each academic session based on existing chapter roster lists and registrar deadlines.
- Each semester, Viability Policy reminder letters will be sent to all chapters that list three (3) or fewer students on their membership roster.
- Chapters that fall below three (3) full-time, active, undergraduate members (initiates/new members) will be placed on a one (1) year probationary status to focus on growing their chapter.
- Chapters, on probation, who fail to grow to three (3) members within one academic year will lose university recognition for a minimum of two (2) years.